Every other month the Digest brings news from the world of manuscript and autograph collecting, right to the readers’ inbox. The complimentary e-digest, launched in 2012, covers:
- Significant acquisitions and sales
- Manuscripts lost and found
- Rare books and ephemera
- Document conservation
- Replevin activity
- Upcoming events
Links also take readers to updates on the Manuscript Society’s annual meeting, scholarship opportunities, and replevin initiatives.
Past issues are posted online. Check out the archive.
Subscribe to the Digest
To start your free subscription click here. You’ll begin receiving the Digest with the next issue. Add Manuscript_Society@mail.vresp.com to your address book or the trusted senders list in your e-mail program to ensure delivery.
Share the news
The Digest is for the whole community of collectors, dealers, archivists, librarians, and curators — everyone with a passion for old paper.
- Forward the Digest to friends and colleagues. You’ll find a handy link in the e-mail.
- Invite others to subscribe; membership in the Manuscript Society is not required (but the invitation to join is always open).
- Find a noteworthy news item? Contact the editor and send a link.
Subscribe, share, and spread the word!