The Manuscript Society welcomes new members. The Society now offers premium memberships as well as basic memberships. All memberships include the following benefits:
- A bi-monthly review of significant acquisitions, exhibitions and sales, document conservation, replevin activity, and more in the Society’s e-mail report—The Manuscript Society Digest
- Interesting articles, manuscript price reports, book reviews, and more in the Society’s quarterly journal—Manuscripts
- Noteworthy news from the autograph world, both national and international, in the Society’s newsletter—The Manuscript Society News
- A host of congenial, stimulating events featuring important manuscript venues during the Society’s annual meeting and locally-organized events.
- A monthly free live webinar on topics of interest to collectors – Manuscript Mondays
If you’d like to mail in your membership (or membership renewal,) please click here.
If you’re interested in Automatic Renewal Memberships, please click here.
- 30 Under 30 Membership: $30
- Regular Membership: $85 – $115
- Gift a Regular Membership: $85 – $115
- Contributing Membership: $100 – $130
- Sustaining Membership: $250 – $280
- Benefactors Membership: $500 – $530
- Patrons Membership: $1,000 – $1,030
At the request of our members, we have created additional levels beyond the regular membership option to allow members to support THE MANUSCRIPT SOCIETY with additional funds. Contributing, Sustaining, Benefactor and Patron memberships help us provide a better organization. In addition to the standard member benefits, these members also receive recognition in the News on the Donors List. Members in the United States may also receive tax benefits. Check with your financial advisor for guidance.