Collecting Awards: Oscar, Grammy, Tony, Emmy, Nobel
March 6 @ 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST
Manuscript Monday: Awards: Oscars, and Emmys, and Grammy’s, Oh my! And Nobel Prize medals too.
Guest Presenter: Brian Kathenes, ISA-CAPP, S-CAPP
Monday: March 6th, 8:00PM Eastern, 5:00PM Pacific
“And the Oscar, Emmy, Grammy, Tony goes to ………..”
“This year’s recipient of the Nobel Prize for ………… is…….”
These words are followed each year with anticipation…. Did your favorite actor, actress, film, Broadway musical, television show receive the award? Is a lifetime of seminal work recognized with a Nobel Prize?
- When the owner decides to let it go have you ever wondered if it is legal to buy or sell an Oscar?
- Do they have any value in and of themselves?
- Are gold records really gold?
- How do you win a Nobel Prize Medal?
- How much are those awards worth?
- How can you tell if they are genuine?
- How important is provenance?
- Do you really want to own one?
Brian Kathenes, Manuscript Monday’s host, and a Certified Appraiser, will answer all your questions about these well-known and collectible awards in this March Manuscript Monday.
Brian Kathenes is a Certified Appraiser of Personal Property, and CEO of Progressive Business Concepts. Brian’s clients include Nobel Prize scientists, Oscar and Grammy winners, and Gold Record recipients. He has authenticated and appraised all types of well-known awards for the IRS, US Customs, and Homeland Security Investigations.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Plus you will receive reminders of the event the day before and one hour before.
For More Manuscript Mondays in the Archives.